Make a lasting impact on our collective future. When you invest in us, you are helping to protect the forest and its guardians. Together we can meet the challenges that tomorrow will bring.
Check or Wire Transfer:
- By Check - If you would like to mail a check, please make it payable to the Amazon Conservation Team. The gift and any accompanying materials should be mailed to:
- Amazon Conservation Team
4211 N. Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
- Amazon Conservation Team
- By Wire - Transfer To make a gift by wire, please call our office at (703) 522-4684 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may provide you with the necessary information to complete your bank transfer.
Monthly giving via recurring credit card donations or direct bank transfers provides reliable, steady funding for our many programs. To sign up or learn more, call us at 703.522.4684 or email us at email@example.com.
Through gifts of appreciated stocks, mutual fund shares and bonds to ACT, you can support our work and avoid capital gains taxes. In addition, the full market value of the appreciated stock is tax-deductible. Please call our office at (703) 522-4684 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may provide you with the necessary information to complete your stock gift.
Corporate Matching Gifts:
Matching gifts double your investment and are easy to do. Simply contact your employer's HR department for a matching gift form and send it, along with your contribution, to ACT. We will handle the rest. It is also important to note that many companies will match your contribution even if you are retired.
Three forms of legacy giving are available to donors: bequests (wills); asset donation (including, life insurance, and retirement plan funds); and charitable trusts. For information on how to arrange your legacy gift, please click here.
IRA charitable rollover gift:
- The donor must be 70 ½ or older.
- The gift must be made directly from the IRA to an eligible charitable organization.
- Gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
- The gift is not included in taxable income, and no charitable deduction is allowed.
- The gift can be made only from an IRA. Gifts from 401(k), 403 (b), and 457 plans are not permitted.
How to make an IRA charitable rollover gift:
- Contact your tax advisor.
- Email us at: email@example.com
Amazon will donate to ACT 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases when you register ACT as the nonprofit of your choice. To register ACT as the nonprofit of your choice on AmazonSmile, go to: https://smile.amazon.com.